My grandparents came to Denver about thirty years ago, and they went to Casa Bonita. Casa Bonita is a Mexican Restaurant, and I'm sure it was the hot spot here in Denver back in the day. Now that I live here, everytime I see my grandparents they ask if we have gone. Ben took me there once when we first moved here, but we haven't been back since. While Zane was visiting, we thought his trip to Denver would not be complete until he went to Casa Bonita, and because my grandparents were asking him if we had gone yet. For those of you who haven't been, it is more for the atmosphere and kids love it, not so much the food, in my opinion. But, we still had fun and Zane loved it.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Casa Bonita - It Truly Is a Beautiful House : )
My grandparents came to Denver about thirty years ago, and they went to Casa Bonita. Casa Bonita is a Mexican Restaurant, and I'm sure it was the hot spot here in Denver back in the day. Now that I live here, everytime I see my grandparents they ask if we have gone. Ben took me there once when we first moved here, but we haven't been back since. While Zane was visiting, we thought his trip to Denver would not be complete until he went to Casa Bonita, and because my grandparents were asking him if we had gone yet. For those of you who haven't been, it is more for the atmosphere and kids love it, not so much the food, in my opinion. But, we still had fun and Zane loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment