Monday, October 8, 2007

Back from Idaho . . .

Just a little update on Brooklyn's and my trip to Idaho. We flew out on Wednesday night to SLC, and Brooklyn SCREAMED the entire flight. People thought she was so cute in the airport, but not on the plane. : ) We had a great time visiting my family. Brooklyn got to meet her Aunt Erica and Uncle? Brian. She loved the family, and I loved having help! Oh, and Brooklyn rolled over this past weekend - so exciting. On the flight home, she slept the entire time - YEA!!!! I will post some pictures soon. We were sad to leave, but glad to be back with Daddy. Brooklyn was SO excited to see him, she was grinning so big and just "talking" away to him.

1 comment:

Bree said...

I'm glad she slept on the way home!!! Sounds like you had a great visit. There's just something about daddies and their girls...Avri is the same way with James when he comes home. So cute!

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed