Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update on us!!!


So, I have been neglecting the blog for awhile, sorry about that. Not much is going on really . . . Ben is still working LONG hours, and I am working long hours here with little Brooklyn. Brooklyn is as fun as ever, she is talking more - she says "da da" and "na na" (whatever that means) and loves to jump in her jumper most of the time. She still isn't crawling, or rolling from her stomach to back for that matter, she is just perfectly happy sitting and playing or being carted around by one of us. : ) She is also getting quite the little personality, she will "yell" if you take something away from her or if she is still hungry. She is a little night owl, staying up until about 11:00/11:30, but then she will usually sleep until about 6, not too bad. She is so fun though, here are some of her latest pics.
Brooklyn LOVES bathtime!!!

Helping Daddy on the computer!
She still loves the carousel too, I think we will have to buy a pass!


No comments:

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed