Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Brooklyn's 9 month checkup


I took B to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month checkup and shot. We saw a new doctor, and he was awesome. Brooklyn now weighs 19 lbs. 7 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long! She is growing so fast, it is hard to believe that she will be 9 months on Valentine's Day. She only had to get one shot, thank goodness, but she still cried. She was really scared of both the doctor and nurse, I guess that is normal though. We are just so glad that she is such a healthy and happy (most of the time) little girl! We love Brooklyn!

5 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

Such a cutie! I hate taking my kids for shots!!

The Kamachi's said...

Hey Jill, check out sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com - it explains how to make your own background, that's what I did.

Brooklyn is so dang cute. I can't believe she is going to be a year old in a couple of months!

Gwen said...

I hope you guys are planning on having at least 10 more kids Because you have THE cutest little girl!!!!!!

thecherries said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

JLynn said...

i want to nickname brooklyn as baby b. :) she's just so cute! glad she is so healthy! it is such a blessing to have a healthy baby! give me a call when you are back in the co and we can take our babies on a baby date to the carosel. that would be so fun! cache has never been on one!

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed