Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Flashback Part 2

I decided for today's edition of Friday Flashback to post some pictures of Ben and I at college before we were dating. All of these are from our freshman year, so 2000 - 2001. My roommate Lindsay and I got a kick out of harassing Ben (or Watts, as we called him) and he was really nervous around us. I wonder why?!






4 comments:

JLynn said...

Jill, those pictures are hilarious!!!! thanks for sharing them! brooklyn will get a BIG kick out of them when she's older! they're cute! happy birthday to brooklyn on may 14th? wow, just around the corner! i'll have a little gift for your sweet little girl. so bittersweet when the first year ends, cache's 1st year was my favorite. every stage is fun, but the time when they are little has to be one of the most precious times in their entire lives. they are only so little for so long... sigh.... :)

The Kamachi's said...

This post was too funny!!! We had some good times at Carriage House, didn't we? It's great that you two ended up married. It's crazy how young Ben looks in these pictures.

Jaime said...

Jill-Those are great pictures! Your little girl is so cute. It's been awhile since I've seen you. Hope you're doing well.

Ann-Marie said...

Those pictures are awesome! I didn't remember that you lived at Carriage House your freshman year. Good times in Rexburg!

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed