Dear Daddy, I miss you!!! Mommy and I are having a lot of fun in Idaho, but we miss you, and wish that you were here with us. Only two more days until we come home to see you! Guess what?! I have a new tooth, I will show it to you on Friday. Here are some of the things I have done here:
1. Visited with Grandpa and Grandma
2. Played with Uncle Zane and Aunt Brett
3. Read LOTS of books with Great Grandma and Grandpa Fowler
4. Ate at Fiesta Ole!!! (Yum, yum)
5. Went to Rexburg to see Brian & Juli
6. Played in the water last night- see me Dad?!
8. Ate a square ice cream cone in Swan Valley
9. Went on lots of walks
10. Missed my Daddy!
I love you Daddy, see you soon! Love, Brooklyn



1 comment:
how cute! I am glad I found your blog too! now we can "spy" on each other. :0)
Post a Comment