Last night, we were eating dinner, and all Brooklyn could talk about was "Ry Ry" meaning Uncle Ryan. She just kept saying "Ry Ry Ry Ry," and pointing to his picture. So, I decided to whip out the camera. She just LOVES her Uncle Ryan. I guess on Monday night, when she left Grandma and Grandpa's, she started crying because she didn't want to leave Uncle Ryan. I hate to say it Ryan, but she is just smitten with you. : )



2 comments:
Your Little Brooklyn is such a doll!!! And I love her hair bows!
I completely forgot about this recipe, but now I'm craving it too so thanks for reminding me. Here it is:
1 large pkg jello
1 cup boiling water
Blend together in blender for 3 minutes, then add:
3 cups ice cubes
Blend one minute more
she is cute! What is the website that you found where you can make your blog into a book??
Post a Comment