Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008!!!!

This year for Halloween, Brooklyn was Thumper! She looked so cute, and people just couldn't get over her costume! She loved trick or treating too, when she was offered a bowl of candy, at first she would just take one, and then she decided she should take more. We'll have to work on that one. She is just too cute! And, the weather was so nice, one of the nicest Halloween's I can remember in Idaho. : )





5 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That costume is GREAT! She is adorable! I'm glad you had a good Halloween!

Kellie said...

You are looking gorgeous in these pics - little B as thumper...so cute! So what's the deal with the move to Idaho, I never got the details.

Requel said...

That's so fun, I'm still totally jealous that you are back in IF. Love her costume!!

Cassidy Clark said...

Oh my gosh Jill!!!! WHERE did you find that costume!!!??? That is absolutely hilarious! Oh my gosh - I love it!

The Kamachi's said...

Little B is soo stinkin cute!! I'll bet your parents are excited to have you guys back. We'll definately have to hang out.

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed