Friday, November 14, 2008

Our baby is 18 months today . . .

It is so crazy that Brooklyn is ONE and A HALF!!! Seriously, where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that we were going to the hospital for me to be induced (two weeks late) and that our beautiful little girl was born. Now, she is so big and is into everything. : ) The other night, we looked over, and she had climbed up the chair onto the table and was standing up there clapping, so proud of herself. She is such a fun little lady, and we just love her so much!!! Happy Half Birthday Brooklyn Lou! Here are 18 things I LOVE about Brooklyn!

1. Her big beautiful blue eyes.
2. Her crazy hair first thing in the morning.
3. Her big, open- mouth "WOW" kisses right on the lips.
4. How she loves to cuddle right after she wakes up.
5. The way she says "Momma" and holds her arms up to me.
6. How she says "Dada gone wor" everyday when she wakes up.
7. How she loves to play hide and seek with me.
8. Her love for books and reading.
9. Her mad dancing skills.
10. How she laughs when we swat at flies.
11. How she loves to eat at McDonald's.
12. How she is a mini me, I love to match our outfits.
13. How she will just come and give me hugs.
14. She is so friendly, and says "Hi" to everyone in the store.
15. She has such a cute smile.
16. She loves to lay by me in bed and hold my hand.
17. Whenever she's in her carseat, she wants to hold my hand.
18. That she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world (in our opinions: )!!!





5 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I love that little lady! I can't believe she is 18 months, though. Yeah for nursery fun! Can't wait to see you guys.

Bree said...

I agree--where does the time go?? Cute list...she's such a doll!

The Torgersen's said...

Nursery time!!

HappyHulets said...

Okay so you are back to IF now, huh? I just ran into your Mama today at Walmart. We are visiting for thanksgiving, so we should get together!!!! She is so adorable!!!!!
Jen

Watts Happening said...

Hi Jill, 18 months is one of my favorite ages raising children. She is adorable. How are things going is Idaho? It's fun having Mike and the boys home for Thanksgiving. Only a few weeks away and I'll have them home for good, except Josh I guess. He is sure glad you guys are there. He and Ben have always got along so well. Have a great Thanksgiving. We love you guys.Enjoy that little girl...time for another?????

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed