Monday, December 8, 2008

New Vocabulary . . .

Here is a little video of Brooklyn's latest words. She is so fun!

2 comments:

HappyHulets said...

I was determined to watch this cute video, but it just says buffering forever, argh! Anyway, for some weird reason your blog wasn't on my list anymore, so it is back now! I was trying to figure out how I could respond to you over the break, but couldn't anywho I am so bummed we didn't get together I would have really liked that! But sounds like you are there now for awhile so next time I come home plan on it! Have a Merry Christmas!

The Torgersen's said...

I wish Jack would talk more. He just nods his head yes or no and says mama and don't. Brooklynn is so cute and I can't believe how big she's getting! Our address is still at my Mom's house, you'll have to e-mail me yours so we can send you guys our New Years letter.

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed