Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brooklyn's TWO!!!

I know, I know that little miss B has been two for almost a month now. But, I meant to get around to post some of her 2 year old pictures, and her stats from the doctor. So, here goes:

Brooklyn Nicole
Height: 36 inches(97th percentile)
Weight: 30 lbs. 2 ozs. (92nd percentile)

We have one tall, healthy, strong-willed, determined little girl on our hands. She still is NOT a fan of the doctor, but hopefully we won't be back for another year, fingers crossed!

And, here are a few pics from her little photo shoot the last of April!


Tutu cute! I had to force her to put her hand like that! : )


Such a little Brooklyn smile. Classic.

1 comment:

Watts Happening said...

She is so darling, and growing so fast. Did I hear that there was another on the way ?

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed