Friday, July 17, 2009

Blake Shelton/ Julianne Hough Concert!!!

Last night, (July 16) Ben and I went to the Blake Shelton/Julianne Hough concert. I love Julianne (I think Ben is a fan too:)) on Dancing With The Stars, and I like her music too. She just has the cutest personality and I think she is a genuinely nice person. Anyway, so our motivation to go to the concert was probably to see her more than Blake Shelton, even though I don't mind him either. : )

The concert was outside, and you had to sit on the grass which was not so comfy for my hubby with a ruptured disc in his back. : ( We did meet up with one of my friends and her husband, Erin and Todd, so that was even more fun. Julianne's grandparents and aunt and uncle live in here in IF, and so she kept saying things like, "I think about half of you are my family." She was fun to watch, and so was Blake. One of the negatives- the six drunk ladies in front of us who were out of control. We felt so sorry for their kids having to watch them act like that, seriously they were BAD!!!

So, here are some pics from the concert. I wonder why there are no pictures of Blake Shelton . . . hm mm, maybe Ben had the camera?!! I have to agree though, she is a cute girl!!!



1 comment:

Par 5 said...

My husband is good friends with Julianne's cousin! Small world huh? I'm jealous you got to go to her concert...is she good singing live?

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed