- B and I were playing with the blocks. I built a tower and I said, "Look Brooklyn, look what I made." She came running up, gave me a hug, and said, "Wow, you did it Mom. It's beautiful!" She is so encouraging!
- While Sarah was here visiting, she told us, "I had a blast swimming today!" Seriously, where does she get this stuff?
- At the grocery store, I decided to help out my checker and bag some groceries. Brooklyn asked what I was doing, and I told her I was putting our groceries in bags. She said, "Okay Mom, you can do it!" The checker started laughing so hard.
- And, last, but not least, she asked Ben the other night if he had a baby in his belly too, and then she told us that she had one in hers. We quickly told her that only mommy has a baby in her tummy. She is one funny girl!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Out of the mouth of Brooklyn . . .
Little Miss Brooklyn has been cracking us up lately with all of her funny sayings. Here are a few:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the funny things they come up with!! Brooklyn is so cute, it's obvious she has the funnest, cutest personality with a little bit of spunk too! She and Avri would be good buds! :) Hope you're feeling great!
Post a Comment