Thursday, April 10, 2008

Loving Lena!

I have a Cabbage Patch Kid from when I was about 3 years old, named Lena Daisy. After Ben and I got married, he cleaned her all up for me, and bought her a new outfit. Well, Brooklyn saw her up in our closet the other day and started 'screaming' until I got her down. She LOVES her, she wants nothing to do with her cute, new Cabbage Patch Tricia (maybe that will change), but is always holding and kissing Lena. I will say to her, "Where's Lena?" and she will go and get her and give her big, slobbery kisses. She even takes naps with Lena and just holds her, it really is so cute. Here are some pics of the two new best friends. : )



Giving kisses . . .
More kisses . . .
Best buddies.
Taking naps . . .

1 comment:

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed