Well, having a baby who is mobile now has its ups and downs. She can get places on her own, and I don't have to carry her around all of the time, but now she is into EVERYTHING!!! She is standing up to everything, and testing her balancing skills, which makes me really nervous. I look over and she is doing to craziest things. Sometimes, I miss that tiny baby who would just lay in your arms and not move around, but I love how Brooklyn is growing and learning and her little personality is just shining through. : ) Ben and I might have our work cut out for us . . .



3 comments:
HILARIOUS! Especially the last one!
Oh they grow so fast!!! She is so cute Jill.
It's time to really go through things and baby proof! Jack rearranges things for me everyday and I find things in the strangest places, it's fun stuff!
Post a Comment