So, my best friend from college (and roomate for two years) is coming tomorrow to visit!!! I am so excited to see her, it has been about two years - way too long! I love how there are just those people in your life that no matter what happens or where life takes you, you can pick up the phone and pick up like no time has passed at all. Julie is one of those people for me! I just love her. We are planning some big time FUN while she is here, so be watching for all of the pics!!!



2 comments:
I am so jealous that you get to see her! What fun times!
NO WAY!!! I am so jealous, too. I haven't talked to her since Rexburg days. Be sure to tell her hello for me and that I miss her. Oh yeah, take lots of pics for the blog, I'll be watching. I hope you two have a blast! I'll be thinking of you both.
Post a Comment