We had a blast having Julie here!!! Thanks so much for coming and seeing us! Here are some highlights of her visit: Thursday: all day shopping at the Mills and Belmar! We found Roxy shoes for $5!!! What a deal! Julie HOOKED Brooklyn up with the latest from Baby Gap, Brooklyn loves her Aunt Julie!
Friday: Julie and I got pedicures, my lady was not good, she cut me, but the toes turned out cute. Then, we took a drive up to Mt. Evans (the highest paved road in the US - 14, 270 ft. and a cool 39 degrees up there. ) We saw marmots and mountain goats! We finished up the night with dinner at Carino's. Yummy!!!
Saturday: We took a Coors tour in Golden. Very interesting, we learned a lot about brewing beer (that information will be very helpful some day : ) and we had a fabulous lunch at Woody's Pizza, yum yum! Julie and I took Brooklyn swimming for the first time, that was an adventure!



2 comments:
Fun weekend with your friend! I liked how you posted B's wardrobe and your great new kicks. Crazy that road is the highest paved road, and love the beer tour. haha
I am still so jealous that you guys got to hang out! It looked like so much fun. I need to have Julie come visit me to HOOK me up at the Gap too! :)
Post a Comment