too cute! I've been meaning to make tutu's for my girls for Easter. I have all the stuff, let's see if I get them done! I still need to finish sewing their Easter dresses.
Jill! She's soooo cute! I love the tutu! You did a great job on it! We need to get together for dinner sometime soon! It's not like we live that far away from each other! haha Email me sometime and I'll send you an invite to my blog: Lucky_cookies (at) yahoo (dot) com.
4 comments:
too cute! I've been meaning to make tutu's for my girls for Easter. I have all the stuff, let's see if I get them done! I still need to finish sewing their Easter dresses.
She is so cute!!
I bought the frame and vinyl saying at Porters...so easy! I need to make myself one, I've come to love that quote!
I love her tu...tu... but I also love the shirt!!! I cant wait to see her in it!
Jill! She's soooo cute! I love the tutu! You did a great job on it! We need to get together for dinner sometime soon! It's not like we live that far away from each other! haha Email me sometime and I'll send you an invite to my blog: Lucky_cookies (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Your noisy neighbor~
Camille
Post a Comment