Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Help!!!

So, if you voted on my poll and didn't leave me a comment too, I don't know who you are. Tell me who you are or someone tell me how to fix it so I can see it in the poll . . . : )

7 comments:

The Butcher Family said...

We voted boy!

Unknown said...

I think it's another girl!!

Anonymous said...

A boy ...GW Denver

Karen said...

I'm voting girl!

Katie said...

I hope it is a playmate for our Boy so I voted, hoping, it will be a boy

Willcox Family said...

I voted for a boy so Madelyn would have someone great to date in about 20 years, and then I realized that she will be older than him. Oh well, I still vote boy.

Bree said...

I voted BOY!! How exciting, can't wait to hear! :)

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed