Tuesday, September 29, 2009

VOTE ------------------>

Alright people, the time has come to guess what we are having (as in a boy or a girl)! We find out next Wednesday, October 7! So, vote over to the right in the poll, AND leave me a comment with your guess. If you guess the correct gender, you will be entered into a drawing to win a little something. I'm not promising anything fancy, just something. : ) It's about time I do something exciting on my blog!!! So, let the guessing begin!

And, no I'm not telling you what I think it is - because I don't think that will help you, I was wrong last time!!! You're on your own. Good luck!!!

8 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

My guess is a little mr. ben!

Brian | Juliana said...

I don't guess. You're having a boy Jill.

The Marshall Family said...

My guess is a girl!

Kati Atkinson Vollmer said...

I guess a boy!

Kati

Brittany said...

I guess another girl. Yeah for pink!

Anonymous said...

My guess is another adorable GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

the Bairs are guessing a little girl!

Karen said...

This is Kirsten and i think that its a boy!!

Watts Music


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed